• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Issue: Darkstalkers wasn't supposed to be treated this evil way boe.

Reaction score
I know what you're doing with the outward clear reflections of the Playstation 1 game Nightstalkers; and I'm truly impressed by your ability to slow-mo that game; and keep it that way.
Your lives must be so scary, cheap and boring.
For those whom dont know:
If playing Nightstalkers on the PS1 it will ALLWAYS shine a reflection of terror out of a window even if there isn't one. WITH THIS EXACT GAME not looking as bad nor working in such a lacking way in the MADE WINDOWS outsides.
It'll cartoon over your own and play THIS EXACT game but IN AN ABSOLITELY better way on the outside of it like I discribed even if it's a fake one and your in a windowless room.
I swear...
What evil things they did:
1 Made Nightstalkers SUPER-SLO-mo and kept recording.
2 Held the " x " button down WHILE RECORDING; to make the defense sound effect the whole time over the recording.
3 Filmed this game inside near the PRE-RECORDING of HOLDING " x " to make the Male characters sound like Female characters, but not that well vice-versa.
4 Used the recorded " x " button presses with one of your own to OBVIOUSLY sexually harass the entire roster and " datas " of the game through the first four cameras filming to film yell, or the impact of yelling.
5 Making the recording perpousfully say MAGIC off the last filmed trough camera (5 of 5) at the beginning and ending of the recorded " X " BUTTON presses to DELETE 120-100 % 9f the moves list and replace all the buttons with only two.
6 Finally :: you deleted THE OPTIONS MENU to keep others from turning on the JOYSTICK making the characters immobile even though they ' LOOK SCARED ' about ' IT ' the whole time and KNOW; know exactly what you did.!

You owe us all money for this;.. EVIL DOERS.!

Every last bit of it, you cheap mugger of time; I noticed they did just about this to it all since the year 2000 and it's not your place to ever answer again.. old-news.

How they did this took too much appreciation and dedication to annoying editing-film like work/works; that them being so evil is all you ever wanted me to live or die seeing, that's what the past 20 years said.

Okay?!.

Am I able to report this post because I think this person is in the wrong forum or something o_O lol

Nevermind I figured it out.

Not sure what this post has to do with Skullgirls and it seems like complete nonsense to me.

I've reported it as " Irrelevant information"

I also did. But to be honest I would really like to know what this post is about, seems just as intriguing as it is incoherent :D

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen