• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Items Becoming Sellable

Should More Items Become Sellable?

• Total voters

Rudølf

Reaction score
By items, I'm referring to relic shards, rift tickets, skill points, energy refills and the like.

Currently, we can only sell moves in exchange for canopy coins. But what if we can sell the resources we get, too? It would help a lot.

Some of you may be thinking it's stupid to sell certain items, like shards (Hey, it is stupid— who would do that), but what about the piling up rift tickets that some players don't use since they don't do rift battles? Maybe even the gifts to give away because they don't have friends? ;w;

Do you think more items becoming sellable do any good? Or is it a dumb idea..? Hopefully not as dumb as other suggestions right? `3`

skill points... never!

had times though when you need 25 shards and had to wait ages for it, think anyone going diamond been lv70 before the shard update would feel that pain at some point?.

Reactions: Rudølf
I like it!

There are a lot of items I've just got sitting in my inventory that, while I'm sure I might need them at some point, I currently have more than I know what to do with.

Bronze keys from rift rewards / gifts, and gold keys from ranking top 10% in gold pf, skillpoints for characters I'm not building up at the moment, red rift tickets (I only do the bare minimum 5 rifts per week), and maybe some extra energy refills I wouldn't mind selling. All of these things are just building up in my inventory without getting used, and if I need them later I can earn them back without much effort, so I wouldn't mind selling some of each since I'm always broke when it comes to canopy coins.

There probably should be some limits though, to prevent newbs from selling something they don't really know the true value of. If someone sold a diamond key because they didn't have any diamonds yet they'd really regret it once they got a diamond they wanted to upgrade.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yomady and Rudølf
I don't think giving the option to sell shards and keys would be a good idea. New players might do it without knowing what they are doing. "Don't sacrifice fighters" is the first advise on the chat, and most of the times is already too late.

Reactions: Yomady and Rudølf
Can always lock the ability to sell shards and keys after player lv50 or something like that to prevent noob mistakes.

in general the game just needs a better way for players to manage all the different currencies and allow some sort of lateral movement even if it’s just a fraction. There are too many kinds and canopy coins is the main bottleneck due to how expensive it is to upgrade moves.