• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Itens and characters tradding

Gabriel 1993

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm with a suggestion for the skullgirls mobile team, that may be good for the both sides (players and developers).

The developers can create a crypto wallet that accepts BTC or ETH. The players will be able to make bets on player x player or make subscription on tournaments. Also we'll be able to trade characters, crystals and other things.

For this to work, the developers must create a system and a tax inside the game.

The system can be a token that represents the dollar (USDT) for example, making impossible for a player earn real money just by collecting the native coins or crystals of the game unless someone buys it from him, for example, let's say that i have 1000 game coins (that one with the umbrela) and someone buys it from me for 1 USDT.

The developers will now be loosing on selling game packs? Not exactly, because inside the game they can create taxes.

For example, in the transaction above, the game can keep 1% for exemple or even 5% of the USDT tradded. Also, in a tournament, lets say that the subscriptions cost is 10USDT and have acumulated about 5000USDT, the first place can earn 3000, the second place 1000, third place 500 and the developers (by tax) about 500USDT