• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Just... Super new, and unlucky

Maybe I'm mistaken but I thought that 6% chance only counted towards the bonus +1 relic and the other 10 were still at the normal rate of around 3% each.
I could've sworn it was towards the whole 10+1. I might need to double check.

Hey! Hope it's alright for me to jump right in!

You'll have to generally beat all the tiers for the Prize Fights of the one you're aiming for (meaning, for Gold, you're looking at past 1,000,000 points!) to receive a gold fighter at the very least!

If you really wanna aim for the gold, I wanna say max out your silver fighters first and from there focus on gold! Otherwise, don't be afraid to grind anyway on gold so that way, even if you miss out on an actual gold character, you'll likely get a Silver character advertised there. It's rather tough later in, for the Gold tier, but you can totally get through with a little elbow grease and some Blockbusters!

For example, if I'm correct and Filia's prize fight event is still on, beat about half of her event and you'll get another Hair Apparent, but go all the way and more, and you'll receive a Parasite Weave, and some gold moves!

And on terms of theonite saving, you'll have to keep grinding the daily missions they have every day until the newest update which will give us Daily Logins! Beat the story modes for now and save up big, I'd say! Your level up rewards also help, but, sooner or later it will run dry so, don't rely on it much!

So, don't give up and keep at it, dude! You'll be up in the big leagues in no time!
Just wanted to point something out here Wulfden. You don't actually get anything besides canopy coins, theonite, and skill points for completing the milestone rewards. In order to get yourself a character, your score needs to be high enough to rank at a specific percentage. For example, in the current Filia event, the reward for placing in the Top 1%-10% includes a Gold Parasite Weave Filia among other rewards. However, the general score required to get a gold (top 1%-10%) is around 3 million, a basically impossible feat to do with only silvers. I managed to pull it off once, but that was only to earn my first silver (all of the packs earned from playing story mode only gave me silvers).

Reactions: Wulfden
Just wanted to point something out here Wulfden. You don't actually get anything besides canopy coins, theonite, and skill points for completing the milestone rewards. In order to get yourself a character, your score needs to be high enough to rank at a specific percentage. For example, in the current Filia event, the reward for placing in the Top 1%-10% includes a Gold Parasite Weave Filia among other rewards. However, the general score required to get a gold (top 1%-10%) is around 3 million, a basically impossible feat to do with only silvers. I managed to pull it off once, but that was only to earn my first silver (all of the packs earned from playing story mode only gave me silvers).
Ah, thank you for that!

While it's true not a lot of people are going to be able to get anywhere near 3 Mill., much less at this rate comparatively if you jumped in right now considering the event would close, it is rather disheartening to recall knowing that in the end unless you fully max out your fighters or the very least have some gold fighters and a lot of time, you're barely going to get too far, especially in the gold fights.

I suppose my enthusiasm for helping out got in the way of actually giving the actual facts...!

That said, what I also meant to say was, a good chance of getting a character would be to pass certain or all the milestone rewards since that's generally the pertained amount you're led by if I'm assuming correctly. Of course, generally you aren't going to be guaranteed a character after passing 1 mill on the gold (though otherwise for a bronze prize fight event), it does help slightly to know that of course you are going to still rank a good amount past the first two or so rank prizes. I didn't mean to imply that as soon as you finish the milestone rewards you'll receive a character as, after all as you said, you'll only receive theonite, sigils, and coins, but rather to give an estimate on how I saw the milestone rewards being cleared in relation to what percentage you'd rank so to speak. Apologies for the confusion there!

As it stands now, the gold event will of course have many people going for Parasite Weave to be under their belts so of course you'd need to go past and beyond the general 1 mill milestone rewards to even aim a good shot at receiving the 11-30% rank rewards, but, I suppose on the other hand wishing won't actually make those scores go up and good old fashioned grinding!

Well on my first event I got in the top 11%-30% or whatever it is on silver, so that was cool. Think I'll do silver one more time and then try my hand at gold. Because at the very least it should be easier to get a silver character in gold matches lol.

My biggest regret is burning all my silver Elizas into each other. Ah well, I was really struggling prior to level 10, I guess it will work itself out in the end.

To quote a line from BoJack Horseman: "It gets easier. Every day it gets a little easier. But you got to do it every day. That's the hard part. But it does get easier."

Haha, nice. So I'm finding the rules of the gold one to be easier than the silver one....... What milestone would I need to reach to get a silver character?

Haha, nice. So I'm finding the rules of the gold one to be easier than the silver one....... What milestone would I need to reach to get a silver character?
Just getting all the milestones should be enough to get a silver character in the gold pf

Just getting all the milestones should be enough to get a silver character in the gold pf
Okay cool, maybe when I have more silver characters, I think it'll be a far longer trip with my current roster lol.

Okay cool, maybe when I have more silver characters, I think it'll be a far longer trip with my current roster lol.
I recommend splitting your main team up so you can level more characters and get a higher score it's how I get 40mil in the gold pf.

Reactions: Gibraltor
I recommend splitting your main team up so you can level more characters and get a higher score it's how I get 40mil in the gold pf.
Ya, that appears to be the general consensus. And DANG 40 mil!? Are you like the #1 guy lol? Well I spent $30 more and FINALLY got my first GOLD! It's Raw Nerv. That being said, (no thanks to how many silvers I used to power up Scarlet Viper), I have 12 silvers and 1 Gold. And I currently only run 3 teams for silver mode, so I THINK I might be able to get to some places on gold pf, at the very least I should get a silver card from that easier than on silver, so that'll help in the long run.

Ya, that appears to be the general consensus. And DANG 40 mil!? Are you like the #1 guy lol? Well I spent $30 more and FINALLY got my first GOLD! It's Raw Nerv. That being said, (no thanks to how many silvers I used to power up Scarlet Viper), I have 12 silvers and 1 Gold. And I currently only run 3 teams for silver mode, so I THINK I might be able to get to some places on gold pf, at the very least I should get a silver card from that easier than on silver, so that'll help in the long run.
I'm pretty sure other people have a way higher score than me. You should really focus on your raw nerv because she will easily surpass a maxed silver. Mine is just over 9k right now. Also if you want a higher streak use painwheel as your main fighter and use level one silvers in the next two slots so you can get the long shot bonus but still have a chance of winning.

I'm pretty sure other people have a way higher score than me. You should really focus on your raw nerv because she will easily surpass a maxed silver. Mine is just over 9k right now.
Man that's a lot lol! If you wouldn't mind, do we know how they do the bast points for victory? Or is it a mystery? So like your 9k Nerv, does it net you like 10k points base or more?

You sure they have higher? I was reading some posts and I never saw people saying they went for 80 mil lol.

Man that's a lot lol! If you wouldn't mind, do we know how they do the bast points for victory? Or is it a mystery? So like your 9k Nerv, does it net you like 10k points base or more?

You sure they have higher? I was reading some posts and I never saw people saying they went for 80 mil lol.
Pf points is your team plus the opponents team times your modifier. For example of you fight an 8k team with an 8k team with the max modifier of five you get 80k points

Oh cool! So your Nerv EASILY nets over 20k every time you win! That's AWESOME!
I get around 250k per match with my 27k,28k, and my 24k teams each. Sometimes I let my peacock sneak in and increase my modifier.

I get around 250k per match with my 27k,28k, and my 24k teams each. Sometimes I let my peacock sneak in and increase my modifier.
Holy cow! How long did it take you to get to that point in the game?

Holy cow! How long did it take you to get to that point in the game?
I've been playing this game religiously every day since June 12th or so. At least I think so I just remember it was a week before my summer break and I've been in school for a month now. I'm also completely f2p which goes to show how fair this game is.

I've been playing this game religiously every day since June 12th or so. At least I think so I just remember it was a week before my summer break and I've been in school for a month now. I'm also completely f2p.
Danggggggggggg, that's awesome! Well maybe one day I'll get to the same point as you lol. I think the trick is to break into the gold pf and start winning gold characters from it.

Danggggggggggg, that's awesome! Well maybe one day I'll get to the same point as you lol. I think the trick is to break into the gold pf and start winning gold characters from it.
Yeah I have at least two of all the non exclusive golds and I have five harlequins all thanks to the pfs and how good they are for new players.

Be back in like two hours. I have AP world history now.