• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Key Evolution Suggestion

Hall☆weenQueen

Reaction score
Disclaimer: This may have been brought up somewhere else so I apologize if this is a repetitive post/idea.

To dive right in, how many of you have keys that are just piling up and you really have no use for? (*cough* all those bronze keys). Meanwhile you're scrounging to get just one more diamond or gold key?

I know I am! Which is why I'm proposing a system in which we can somehow "evolve" keys from one tier to the next! It could be as simple as 30 bronze keys can be converted into one silver key, 20 silver keys into gold, and 10 gold into diamond (these amounts can always be changed ofc, this is just an example).

What do you think? Any other ideas on how we can get better use of our keys?

Speaking seriously, if the developers were ever to introduce something like this ( I doubt it, but it's nice to imagine), the numbers would probably reversed. Like, 30 bronze keys for a Silver one and 50 gold ones for a diamond one. Kind of like with fighters.

Speaking seriously, if the developers were ever to introduce something like this ( I doubt it, but it's nice to imagine), the numbers would probably reversed. Like, 30 bronze keys for a Silver one and 50 gold ones for a diamond one. Kind of like with fighters.
Makes sense! I was just throwing numbers around but that is probably how it would be. Thanks for the feedback! Also, I am clearly not alchemist material but your sense of humor is gold :p

I don’t know, I feel like this idea comes up every now and again. I have tons of gold keys and not a lot of silver keys. But if one gold keys becomes 30 silver keys then isn’t that kind of broken? So long as you always played gold prize fight and got gold keys you would never need any other keys. This is assuming that there would be a devolution button as well as an evolution button.

I feel like we need to make keys more proficient in the game then they are now. Maybe have a system like gifts where you randomly get a key every couple of matches. Or you should include 5 rank specific keys every time you open one of those Rank specific relics. I guess I just feel like keys (Diamond keys especially) are something you should think about where your investing them, especially early in game. There’s something fun about knowing you need more of a certain key, gives you something to go look for.

It’s probably just me, the idea is good and it could still be implemented. Doesn’t mean I have to use it, so I’ll quit my bellyaching.

I don’t know, I feel like this idea comes up every now and again. I have tons of gold keys and not a lot of silver keys. But if one gold keys becomes 30 silver keys then isn’t that kind of broken? So long as you always played gold prize fight and got gold keys you would never need any other keys. This is assuming that there would be a devolution button as well as an evolution button.

I feel like we need to make keys more proficient in the game then they are now. Maybe have a system like gifts where you randomly get a key every couple of matches. Or you should include 5 rank specific keys every time you open one of those Rank specific relics. I guess I just feel like keys (Diamond keys especially) are something you should think about where your investing them, especially early in game. There’s something fun about knowing you need more of a certain key, gives you something to go look for.

It’s probably just me, the idea is good and it could still be implemented. Doesn’t mean I have to use it, so I’ll quit my bellyaching.
I never thought about converting a higher tier to a lower one but that's an interesting idea! Mine was sort on par with evolving fighters. It's a one way conversion from a lot of the lower tier items to one of the higher tier to essentially get rid of unused lower tier keys. I do understand your point and key allocation is very important which is why I'm proposing to not make it too easy, just a suggestive way to make use of something that's collecting dust otherwise.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
i think not having key conversion is better because the pf cutoff is high enough without people grinding for keys to evolve as well as fodder fighters. dont mistake me, i want thus too, i have lots of extra bronze and silver keys. i just dont see it becoming a thing. seems like we need major rework of game system.
ㄟ( θ﹏θ)厂

Reactions: rexturtle1120
i think not having key conversion is better because the pf cutoff is high enough without people grinding for keys to evolve as well as fodder fighters. dont mistake me, i want thus too, i have lots of extra bronze and silver keys. i just dont see it becoming a thing. seems like we need major rework of game system.
ㄟ( θ﹏θ)厂
I hear what you're saying but keys are gained so much easier than gold fighters. Between gifts and CoC and prize fights and AE, there's plenty of key gold mines out there! Besides you don't need top 10% to get a gold key (if I remember correctly but i could be wrong). I just know me and a lot of other players have a whole lot of bronze keys that will literally never be used nearly as much as we get them. This could also help early game players who need more silver or gold keys too. I do understand your concern, but if the threshold was high enough I doubt players would hardcore play prize fights for one key when they need 50 to evolve it.

I should accept I have some keys in storage without any use, but I still think 50 keys would be too much, maybe 25? or 30?

Also the idea of convert keys into a lower tier sounds interesting but that would make people to leave from bronze and silver PF (not all the people because no matter what milestones are free resources, but maybe some of it). I mean, some lower score would give you a single gold key that it could be converted in more keys than a top 10 in another tier of PF.

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
There are other good ways to use keys other than converting them to higher grades or lower grades.
It is converted into skill points. Gold key is 250 skill points, silver key is 100 skill points, bronze key is 50 skill points. The skill points to convert are random, but if you pay the key twice, I want you to be able to select it.

In addition, it would be good to change the skin to a shiny skin by consuming a lot of keys. For example, consume 20 bronze keys to make a shiny bronze skin.
The consumption should be decided according to the grade.

In addition, I would like to have the ability to exchange it as an experience booster.

Currently, Skullgirls does not have a system for exchanging resources, but I hope that a system capable of exchanging theonite, Coin, Key, Skill Point, Elemental piece, and Experience Booster will be provided in the future.