• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection KEY'S RELICS

CheeseBurger

Reaction score
"Having a hard time to get keys?" "Specially Bronzes, Silvers and Diamonds?"

I do think most of the players always get Gold and Diamond keys, however the amount of getting Diamond keys are extremely rare, just like Bronze and Silvers, while on the other hand; GOLD can be easily obatained.

How about i suggest to make
"KEY RELICS?" Just like any other relics or how about key fragments to convert in a certain amount?
Let's say 10 gold keys = 1 dia key.

Just like Pink gifts that can convert into 1 gold gift.

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: Will77 and Wulfden
A dev said they have something in mind about keys, which I don't what it is. I'm hopeful it would be Key Conversion with reasonable prices unlike Gift Conversion which is a rip-off.

5x Bronze = 1x Silver
5x Silver = 1 Gold
5x Gold = 1x Diamond
(*Can be converted backwards: 1x Diamond to 5x Golds)

As a veteran player, I don't struggle with Diamond, but with Silver and Gold keys. After story mode, you don't get as much of keys for lower tier fighter, and buying it from CoC isn't any better. If we're to get some adjustments to how we get keys, I sure as hell hope it's handled better than Gifts, Retakes Relics, Catalyst Relics, Spotlight Relics, Legendary Relics, or pretty much anything RNG related in this game.

In the Roadmap, they say they have a new game mode, I hope that they can shift Key as a Reward to that mode. For example, if you top 10%, you'll get 10 bronze, 5 silver, 2 golds, 1 diamond.
But tbh, the ratio of fighter rarity is pretty skew where gold + diamond variants > bronze + silver one.

Reactions: CheeseBurger
Let's keep giving our thoughts about in this thread. I do get the feeling that this game is just going to KEEP UPDATING in the future. More variants, more game modes, more interesting things, DOUBLE THE FUN!

Reactions: Wulfden