• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Kicked out of game consistently

Arlpow

Reaction score
Hey I really enjoy this game, but I’ve grown increasingly irritated with a bug in this game. Many times when I play prize fights, right when I enter a match, it kicks me out of the game, and when I rejoin, it already says I lost. This has ruined my 18 win streak in prize fights multiple times, and I don’t see why I have to pay theonite to restore streaks or put in more effort to get to where I originally was when I just want to enjoy and play the game. For more info, I have steady connection, and this issue has happened (albeit rarely in the main menu). I hope you can resolve this issue soon, or at least tell me what to do to avoid this bug as it really pushes me away from playing the game or prize fights at least.

We're aware of another issue with the game crashing when Prize Fights start and it will be one of our primary focuses for 4.6.

Will you provide your device info? I unfortunately don't have a good way to avoid it, but in case it's related to your device performance, I know that players have had success only playing a handful of matches at a time.

I have same problem.
Samsung A5-2017 (SM-A520F), Android 8.0

We don't have a fix for the crash yet, but we did add a fix in 4.5.1 that should prevent you from losing streaks, fighter energy or Rift Battle node fights when it crashes on fight start.

Sorry for the late reply, my device is a iphone 11xr

I have an Iphone 7 running iOS 13.6.1, and I've also experienced these crashes, and would like to give some more info on what I've noticed about them.

I've seen them happen on practically any page / window. Not only when starting a prize fight, but also commonly when opening the CoC or Friends List, and occasionally when viewing a Fighter's full page. Haven't seen it happen on Daily Events yet though. But I think all these crashes are related due to the second thing I've noticed.

They seem to happen when navigating quickly through different screens and menus. I've noticed it often when returning to Prize Fights after checking the CoC and sending gifts to friends. But it never seems to happen if I stick to the same mode / menu for an extended period, like when I'm clearing one of the dailies and just going from one fight to the next. If it does crash when starting a prize fight it's always on the first fight after entering that mode from the Main Menu.

One example would be: Starting at the Prize Fight menu > Main Menu > Friends List > CoC > Open Relics > Main Menu > Prize Fight menu > Crash when starting a fight. All actions within 1-2 minutes of each other.

Another would be: Starting at Daily Events > Main Menu > Collection > Sell some moves > Main Menu > CoC > Crash when opening Friends List. All actions within 1-2 minutes of each other.

I'll try and pay closer attention to what I was looking at the moment before it happens to see if it's related to any single menu / page, but so far it just seems to be an issue with quickly switching between things. Maybe it's a bug relating to too many server calls too quickly, or with the Main Menu itself? Who knows, certainly not me.

EDIT: Also worth mentioning that I haven't experienced the PF crashes as often as other folks seem to (only around 3-5 times since they started happening), even though I have an older phone so I'm not sure it's a hardware issue. Lots of crashes on other menus, mostly Friends List and CoC, but very few on the actual PFs. Could be due to some differences in how I use the app and menus, but it's still worth mentioning.

Last edited:
First, I quess it's because of my device (yup, the RAM is low for nowadays and I haven't decided to buy a new one), but I saw many cases of this from other, even from my friend who had a good RAM-ed phone.

If this still goes on, I couldn't get the last reward for Season's Beatings 2020

Reactions: Art3mes
Same errors for me. A few crashes throughout the day, though I mostly end up landing on the home screen; the game actually closing is pretty rare still. Of course, the most annoying bit is when this occurs before entering a PF fight, specifically the current Seasons Beatings, and I end up losing the match even though I was not able to enter the match at all.

Playing on an older ASUS phone.