• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Lag(?) may have caused some things in Rift Battle

Beelbun

Reaction score
I had tried playing SGM a few hours ago and it was taking so long to load things that i couldn't even do my dailies before an error message popped up so i just waited a few hours later and now this is happening:

I didn't win against that person in the image, in fact i didn't even challenge that person.

I have no idea what is happening but Rift Battle is going nuts.

First it kept throwing me against what i presume to be the same 3 people and now it sent me against people who were more my rank but still way above me.

It JUST fixed itself right after the free refresh finally worked instead of popping up an error message.

Now i'm stuck with people who have full diamond teams so i'm gonna get beaten downwards but still what on earth just happened.

And no i don't have an explanation beyond lag(?) there wasn't much that happened beyond the bugs.

Attachments

• image_2022-08-31_200530426.png
    image_2022-08-31_200530426.png
    795.8 KB · Views: 3
  • image_2022-08-31_202541625.png
    image_2022-08-31_202541625.png
    800.6 KB · Views: 3
The first image was the 3 people i had fought twice(?) and the second was the auto-victory thing, I did a double take before posting this and when I came back the first image just disappeared and I thought I lost it entirely so I never made that correction.

We actually had some server-side issues that particular day that may have been related to this. We do have some plans to look into the matchmaking system again though and continue to polish it up, so hopefully the matchmaking will be more consistent in future updates.

Reactions: Beelbun