• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Level 0 recurring bug

The Gender Bender

Reaction score
When I play the game my level status keeps going to 0. Even though I’m on level 32. It keeps doing it over and over. Forcing me to log out and in again.
after a few minutes it just reverts back to 0.

Same issue. iPad os and it’s been like this for ages. Game is unplayable for me :/

Thanks for reaching out to us, we've had a few reports of this here and there but haven't been able to pinpoint exactly what's going on. Our goal is to investigate and resolve this for out 4.6 update.

Will you give us a little more info?
- What is your account name and Public ID (located bottom right in the Options menu)?
- What device are you playing on and what OS is it?
- What is your Network setup?
- Are you experiencing any issues with points calculating in Rift Battles?
- Do you have another device you can play on and see if you still get this issue?

Thanks

This is happening to me as well
Thanks for reaching out to us, we've had a few reports of this here and there but haven't been able to pinpoint exactly what's going on. Our goal is to investigate and resolve this for out 4.6 update.

- What is your account name and Public ID (located bottom right in the Options menu)?
- Do you have another device you can play on and see if you still get this issue?

Thanks
I’ve been having this problem as well, every time I finish a pf or a daily my level gets to zero and my fighter’s Xp bar doesn’t show any progres, I have noticed another problems, for example, I don’t get any “remaining life” points on rift battles even though I finish a fight with my fighter’s life almost intact, I’ve noticed also that almost all the numbers have lost the commas (instead of showing 6,000,000 it shows 6000000)
I’m on an iPhone 7 with iOS 14.4 and my account name is 1800guy and my id is 1djt-1v64e

Attachments

• CB1A96FC-59D7-42C0-BAFE-C6A4CAE7010F.jpeg
    CB1A96FC-59D7-42C0-BAFE-C6A4CAE7010F.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 7
  • BBB7AA7D-951F-4488-BABE-19EB92444F5F.jpeg
    BBB7AA7D-951F-4488-BABE-19EB92444F5F.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 98A6179E-8254-4839-B2D3-FE842AF507D0.jpeg
    98A6179E-8254-4839-B2D3-FE842AF507D0.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 7
When I play the game my level status keeps going to 0. Even though I’m on level 32. It keeps doing it over and over. Forcing me to log out and in again.
after a few minutes it just reverts back to 0.
Thanks for the report. We've been able to recreate this issue and are working on a fix to be released shortly. In the meantime, some players have found that setting your device language to English resolves the issue.

Hello. I have the same problem. I think it started about 1-2 weeks ago.
- Ac name: Kenespek, ID: Oiee-38jen
- Device: Iphone 7, OS 14.4
- Network setup: Wifi (I am not sure did you mean this or something else)

- Problems I have:
1) Level 0 after first battle in any mode when I first time enter the game (My actual level 66)
2) The Xp bar of my cards doesn't grow after the battle, but I can see how much Xp I received and in cards information they actually received it.
3) After level uping my cards, they don't restore energy until I restart the game.
4) I can't use chat even after first enter when it shows my actual level.
5) I am not sure about rift battles, sorry. I don't play them often.

- Another device: Yes, I tryed it on Iphone 6, OS 14.4 and still get this issue with my ac.
- I also tryed to create new account, but I had these problems too.

Thanks

Last edited:
The current update, 4.5.3, should resolve this issue. Please update and see if this fixes the issue for you.

The current update, 4.5.3, should resolve this issue. Please update and see if this fixes the issue for you.
Yeah, currently I don't have this porblem. Thanks a lot!