• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Level falsely cleared

Psyche

Reaction score
Must admit I don't get as much time to play this game as I'd like, so I haven't really been playing Daily Events for the last week or so. So I was kind of surprised when I looked at today's challenge, 'Tickets to the Fun Show' hosted by Cerebella, and immediately noticed that the red bar for 'expert' difficulty was a smidgen filled in already, before me actually playing any of it. I am certain I hadn't touched it seeing as the '3' notification indicator had been on the diamond when I pressed it in the main menu. So, I investigate further and it turns out the '7%'-full bar was there because one fight had somehow already been completed. I open the fight map and see that one node was already dimmed out, but with the Armed Forces Cerebella's colours still visible, meaning she had been defeated. There were also blue lines coming off her, leading me to other fight nodes to which I should not yet have had access.

Not sure whether this is an interface glitch or if the game somehow 'forgot' to reset this particular one single node after last week doing the same event, although I honestly cannot remember if I even got that far last time, either.

unknown.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint2th
Update: I can confirm that the exact same thing has happened again today.

This happened to me once on the advanced painwheel DE we just had. I ignored it, game eventually crashed and phone froze. Did a soft reset and the random completed node was no longer there. I have no idea if the crash or my phone freezing were at all related to the node or not just stating what happened to me personally.