• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Level marquee abilities before or after upgrading to Diamond?

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
I noticed that marquee abilities cost more for silver than bronze, and more for gold than silver. But what about when you upgrade a gold character to Diamond. Does the cost of leveling marquee abilities go up for Diamond fighters? I’m wondering if I should finishing putting resources into a gold marquee ability before upgrading the fighter to diamond.

I noticed that marquee abilities cost more for silver than bronze, and more for gold than silver. But what about when you upgrade a gold character to Diamond. Does the cost of leveling marquee abilities go up for Diamond fighters? I’m wondering if I should finishing putting resources into a gold marquee ability before upgrading the fighter to diamond.
Nope, stays the same as gold.

Everything should stay the same. This isn’t just for MAs, but entire skill trees in general. The original tree for the fighter variant always stays at the base tier. You can see this not only with all the prices staying the same, but also the fact that the tree stays the same colour rather than being 'plated' like the fighter card and icon.