• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Leveling skills/BBs

Stilhouette

Reaction score
Hi all,

So I started playing a week ago, and finished about half of the story mode. I've read a bit of the forum to know that gold and theonites are harder to get later on, and i'm wondering whether you would suggest leveling up good moves (like George's day out). And what the max level you can raise it is to.

I'd recommend for now that you level up the moves you want to use to level 3 until you get the units you want out of relics and stuff and also the max level you can level a move is 15. If you are looking for good units I'd recommend looking at the tier lists in these forms as they will give you a good understanding of the current cast ATM. One last thing if your gonna crack open some relics I'd wait until you have enough theronite to open a 10+1 relic as it increases your chance of a gold so you will have better odds than opening relics individually.

I recommend leveling up the good gold moves that have great stat attributions.

The best stat boosts are:
Atk%
Def%
Hp%
Crit Rate
Meter Gain

Some characters utilise some stats better than others, like how Parasite Weave thrives off crit rate, or Blood Drive painwheel would theoretically do excellent with 100% blood resist.

Cap is 15 for moves.

I recommend leveling up the good gold moves that have great stat attributions.

The best stat boosts are:
Atk%
Def%
Hp%
Crit Rate
Meter Gain

Some characters utilise some stats better than others, like how Parasite Weave thrives off crit rate, or Blood Drive painwheel would theoretically do excellent with 100% blood resist.

Cap is 15 for moves.
If Blood Drive had 100% Bleed resist, wouldn't that prevent her from getting any stacks of Enrage?

Also I'd like to add that it costs about 3 million canopy coins to upgrade a level 1 gold move to level 15.