• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other List of my “Rice Grain Suggestions”

Aoskull

Reaction score
When I play SGM, even the smallest things bring to mind ideas like "wouldn't it be better if it was like this?". So, here’s my suggestions that really doesn't matter, but I would personally like to see happen!

Let's just call it the "Rice Grain Suggestions" since these are suggestions for something as tiny as a grain of rice.🌾

•Name the loadout
- I posted in my previous thread about loadout too, but I’ll say it again.
Please allow as to name the loadout, devs… maybe many players think it's not important, but it's a feature that really wanted for advanced players…

•Special effect on/off
- It really doesn’t matter, but I want this function. I think it's good to treat fighters with special effects as "normal" fighters sometimes. (Tbh the first reason is Reimaged’s shield makes my eyes flickering)

• Stage select in lift
- It’s kinda boring to fight at the same stage with same bgm again and again in lift. I’d like to see the function that allow us to select stage before the lift match.

•Tips updates
- Tips appears while loading, but I think the variety is too little. I'd like to see more kind of tips, even if they are just basic! for example…

• Dahlia’s bullet has many different types, makes her to do various kind of combos!
• Big Band’s “Tympani Drive” can be activated in the air.
• The upper limit of CRIT DAMAGE is 200%.

• Display highest streak of PF in profile
- It would be encouraging to know how high the pro player's PF winning streak is. (Btw my highest record is 84)

“Like” the mail
- I'm sure there are many people who would like to bookmark special emails such as those celebrating anniversaries, so they can view them anytime.

Display relic result in mail
- Display the results of the relics in the PF reward or free gift email like “you already opened relic. you got (fighter name) “ would be a good function to make a good memory and brag about it to everyone. This kind of function is actually in Puzzle & Dragons.

Reactions: Dusty00