• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

List of upcoming/expected events with estimated dates?

ghostR

Reaction score
Greetings, new to the forums and finally took the plunge. Trying to figure some stuff out since this game has basically been my second life.

Is there any list of upcoming events? I play the game daily but somehow missed two events this year, had worked for a week or take just taking a break.

Greetings, new to the forums and finally took the plunge. Trying to figure some stuff out since this game has basically been my second life.

Is there any list of upcoming events? I play the game daily but somehow missed two events this year, had worked for a week or take just taking a break.
LMGTFY ;)

Seriously thought;
The SGM Twitter, in-game email and these forums are really good at announcing the 'holiday' PF. Between the 3, you shouldn't really 'miss' an event. (I mean, I know if you're not in the game 'every day', that one doesn't help as much.)

Outside an of any 'new' ones these PFs have been very regular for the past 3+ years. GLHF!

Reactions: rexturtle1120