1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Bug - Normal Loading screen gone after a match in season's beating prize fight.

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bugs' started by buggy., Dec 23, 2019.

1. buggy.

buggy. Member

Hey, as written in title, the loading screen after every match was gone and the game got stuck there.

https://streamable.com/3d2m6 .

There's supposed to be a george at the bottom right corner of the screen, where the watermark is at ( pardon for that.)

Update: it counted as a win and kept the streak.

Update 2: harmless bug. Happens after reaching certain milestones.

#1 buggy., Dec 23, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
  2. Lililira

Lililira Well-Known Member

Same problem here, the game softlocked once I completed the last match I needed for the 22mil milestone. Once I quit + restarted, I didn't lose my streak, and had properly received all the rewards from the milestone as far as I can tell. Relic and XP boosters were there, and as far as I can tell my currency counts increased by the correct amounts.

For a little more detail, I finished the match with a Magnet Trap BB3 from my Overclocked against a Silent Kill. My other two fighters were a Wrestler X and a Freaky Friday, and I think the opponents were a Harlequin and a Hair Apparent.

IMG_3471.png

3. .Ron

.Ron New Member

Happened to me twice yesterday, first occurence were at 22 mil. milestone, next one was at the 51 mil. milestone. Good thing that I didn't lose my streak becauee of that.

4. eray94

eray94 Member

I think this only happens when reaching a milestone that rewards a double XP boost.