• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Loadout Saves and Held Moves

WAH

Reaction score
I was wondering if the team ever plans to setup loadout saves for a full team and their moves. I think this would be great when setting up prize fights when having to go back and forth from different prize fights.

Also, I was wondering if you guys can add an option for button holding on top of special moves that way the game reads the moves as fast as possible for it to come out.

I was wondering if the team ever plans to setup loadout saves for a full team and their moves. I think this would be great when setting up prize fights when having to go back and forth from different prize fights.
Thanks for the suggestion!
We do have plans for some quality of life improvements in this area, but we'll likely explore saving "teams" before saving loadouts.

Also, I was wondering if you guys can add an option for button holding on top of special moves that way the game reads the moves as fast as possible for it to come out.
Ah, this feature is already in place!

When you tap a move at a time when you can't execute it, a faint blue outline will surround the move icon.
This means that move is "queued" to fire as soon as possible.

If you perform another action while a move is queued, you will cancel it.

If you're hoping to fire off a blockbuster as soon as it's available, the best way to do this is to tap the move icon, then don't touch the screen!
If you decide you don't want to use that move after all, I find the best way to cancel it is with a quick throw input :)

Hope that helps!