• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Logging into my google account doesn't do anything

Jessiiiee

Reaction score
After opening the app, I noticed that I got logged out of the game, but when I tried logging in with google, and then selecting my account, nothing would happen afterwards, I would just go back to the "new player" / "returning player" page I tried deleting cache, reinstalling the app, but I would still go trough the same loop (press returning player -> google log in -> my gmail acc -> I'm back at returning/new player)

Device used: xiaomi 11T pro

Hey thereee Jessiiiee!:

Looks like you have a really bad problem there!... but worry not my friend! Please go to https://skullgirlsmobile.com/contact/ and generate a ticket request.

"If you have tried these steps (Steps like uninstalling and trying to log in again that you alredy made), and your data is still not restored, don't panic! We're happy to help you find your data, just send us an email with all of the account details that you can remember, and let us know what you've tried so far to resolve the issue."

The response mail might take a little bit to arrive, but once they have your case, everything will be easy peasy!!

(Now, we do a epic fistbump, and make a dramatic exit)​

After opening the app, I noticed that I got logged out of the game, but when I tried logging in with google, and then selecting my account, nothing would happen afterwards, I would just go back to the "new player" / "returning player" page I tried deleting cache, reinstalling the app, but I would still go trough the same loop (press returning player -> google log in -> my gmail acc -> I'm back at returning/new player)

Device used: xiaomi 11T pro
Yes, please submit a ticket with customer service at skullgirlsmobile.com/contact