• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Login Error - 2.PARAM.2

Lililira

Reaction score
Got a bunch of Error 0's trying to do things in the game, and then got a 'Session Expired' error and booted to the start screen, and ever since I've been getting this error (approx 30min):

IMG_4309.jpg

Is this just a normal update-hype induced server hiccup from so many people being online or should I be worried?

EDIT: 2 and a half hours later, I'm still locked out by this error. I'm hoping it'll be gone in the morning...

Last edited:
I got this error too, but the error code is 0

I also have this issue, but my device specifications meet the requirements.
I am using the Huawei mate 10 which has 4gb of ram, 64gb of storage, is 64-bit and is running android 10. My internet is connected and no matter what login options i use, it still results in the error. Creating a new account also doesn't work and both restarting and reinstalling the app doesn't fix the problem.

Me pasa lo mismo me pide me ter mi usuario y de ahí no me pasa el juego

i have the same problem as well. i can’t log in to the game

I have been experiencing this exact same error as well

Edit 1: its now 10:31 and still getting the same error

Last edited:
Still locked out by this bug the next morning...

I've tried restarting my phone but it didn't help.

iPhone 7
iOS 13.6.1

If I had to guess, this is some kid of issue where an expired session / forced logout janks up the login token and causes the updated login screen not to recognize it or something like that.

EDIT w/ additional info: Also worth mentioning that the error appears almost instantly whenever I hit the retry button or restart the game, in less than a second.

I've had expired sessions in past versions when the servers are very laggy, but usually I can log back in as soon as they stabilize again. I think I've seen this error code before in those situations (as well as a few other errors), but it's never caused a permanent lockout like this before 4.4.

I've tried both Wifi and Data connections with no change.

Prior to the 'Expired Session' message due to too many Error 0's in a row, the update was working just fine for me. (Or as well as expected, at least. I was expecting some error 0's / server lag issues due to update hype.)

Seems I'm not the only one with this issue either; the 'update released' twitter post currently shows at least 3 other folks who are facing this same 2.PARAM.2 error. https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1318352149257031682

Last edited:
Same here. Don't know what to do. Don't think there's anything we can do.

Reactions: Lililira
It's happening to me as well. I don't wanna uninstall it just in case it looses my data but it's happening to me as well. Error 2.PARAM.2 might be because the new update

If you have your account linked, please try uninstalling and reinstalling your game.
Also, if you are trying to log in with a gmail account, please use the google tab instead of the email tab.
DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU ACCOUNT IS NOT LINKED!!!!

If your account is not linked, you'll just have to hang tight while we try to figure out why this is happening. Thanks for your patience!

That being said, we're still looking into the issue. If you could let us know what device you are using, your in game name, and what kind of log in you are attempting (guest, email, google, facebook, etc), that would help us in our inverstigation.

I'm going to attempt a full reinstall since I have my account saved. (Partial reinstall while keeping docs & data didn't make any difference.)

I'm not 100% sure I remember my password, but I can use Contact Us via my linked email to recover my account if I don't.
Wish me luck!

I'm going to attempt a full reinstall since I have my account saved. (Partial reinstall while keeping docs & data didn't make any difference.)

I'm not 100% sure I remember my password, but I can use Contact Us via my linked email to recover my account if I don't.
Wish me luck!
Let us know how it goes!

That fixed it for me!

I'm back in, and everything seems to be working as normal, except all the tutorial popups are back as though I was a newb.

EDIT: Here's my info for reference.

Name: Lililira
Device: iPhone 7
Linked: Email

That fixed it for me!

I'm back in, and everything seems to be working as normal, except all the tutorial popups are back as though I was a newb.

EDIT: Here's my info for reference.

Name: Lililira
Device: iPhone 7
Linked: Email
Awesome! Glad to hear it worked for you!!
Thanks so much for this!

Hmm since it seems like reinstalling the game fixes the bug I will try it in a bit and let you all know how it go's.

Reactions: belltier
If you have your account linked, please try uninstalling and reinstalling your game.
Also, if you are trying to log in with a gmail account, please use the google tab instead of the email tab.
DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU ACCOUNT IS NOT LINKED!!!!

If your account is not linked, you'll just have to hang tight while we try to figure out why this is happening. Thanks for your patience!

Is there an estimated time for accounts that aren't linked to be able to log in again, say maybe tomorrow or in a few hours (i hope)?

Is there an estimated time for accounts that aren't linked to be able to log in again, say maybe tomorrow or in a few hours (i hope)?
We have no idea. We're hoping we can get it fixed ASAP.
This is a good reminder to always remember to link your account. There is always a risk that your account could just be deleted without there being any way for us to retrieve it if it is not linked.