• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal login issue!? I think I lost my account Data...

Bannou Neko

Reaction score
the last update get me some issue, Samsung S8+ will reboot when I idle the game for few minutes, so I reset the phone( not the factory reset, just reset from setting option).

when I open skullgirls app, it want me login, so I login with my gmail account (this gmail already verified and bind with skullgrils game data). after login, it want me do the nickname!, and start from beginning!!. After tutorial I lost all the data, I do not have screenshot, all I have is my game nick name" Bannou Neko"
I contact support, hope they can get my data back....otherwise, farewell everyone, I play this game start with Line Ver.

I have the exact same problem. I hope it can be resolved.

the last update get me some issue, Samsung S8+ will reboot when I idle the game for few minutes, so I reset the phone( not the factory reset, just reset from setting option).

when I open skullgirls app, it want me login, so I login with my gmail account (this gmail already verified and bind with skullgrils game data). after login, it want me do the nickname!, and start from beginning!!. After tutorial I lost all the data, I do not have screenshot, all I have is my game nick name" Bannou Neko"
I contact support, hope they can get my data back....otherwise, farewell everyone, I play this game start with Line Ver.
I have the exact same problem. I hope it can be resolved.

This means you logged in using a different login binding than the one you used when you originally created your data. If you uninstall and reinstall the app, you can reaccess the login screen and try a different combination.

If you still can't access your data, our support team will get back to you over email and help guide you in the right direction so you can remember which email you used. Your data is totally there, you just have to log into it. ;)

I try to several times to reinstall game, and login with with "mail " option, it tell me this account already use by Bannou Neko (this message only show once, when I try reinstall again , it only show "this mail account already used or info is not correct")

I finally get my account back, very thanks to the support team for helping me.
I make a conclusion of my case for someone may have same issue like me.

I use my gmail to verify and bind my Skullgirls Mobile account (during the Line transfer to new platform) in NOV/2017.
My phone got some issue(keep reboot itself), so I need to reset my phone (in worse case I might do the manufacture reset to erase all the data)
After phone reset, Skullgirls is only game affect by reset process.(my other game have no problem after all). Skullgirls App notify me as a Brand New player, so it want me to login, then I choose option "login with your google account"(my google account mail already verified), then I become a new player, need new nickname and start with tutorial

this is made me confuse, my account bind with verified gmail, so I choose google account but the game does not recognize me.(after I mail to support team, they told me other way to login) I try to login with another option "Login with your mail"(verified gmail account), it told me "your mail or password may not correct"(the password is not your mail password, and I don't remember I set a password when I verified) I try "forgot password option" to change my password, (with letters and numbers using my phone to change it), it doesn't work! I still got message" mail or password not correct. (support told me use easy password and try again). I changed password again (with number only combination on my computer) Finally, I got my account back.