• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Long load times and server issues

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
Anyone else been having consistent server errors and long load times (sometimes timeouts) when attempting to play and navigate menus? I’ve been seeing a lot of Error Codes 0 and 1 and sometimes unable to get past the Authentication step when launching the app. I especially notice this issue just after the daily reset, and it’s been particularly bad since the full Umbrella update. I know there have been a few surprise maintenances lately but I’m wondering if others are experiencing what I’ve been. It’s making it hard to play the game.

Game version 5.1.0
Device iPhone 11
iOS 15.6

I mean this in the nicest way but unfortunately it's not just you; everyone has been experiencing it for the past weeks.

There are server issues every daily reset that typically last for 1-2 hours with the occasional full offline. I noticed the problems back in early July but there have been a lot more instances of complete downtime this month.

Reactions: Erick Draves
Live view of the servers:
robo-sparks.gif
I feel bad for the HVS team having to deal with the exploding cat bots ruining their weekend. One emergency maintenance wasn't enough! I wonder what is up.

Reactions: Erick Draves
Should be resolved now, but we're currently focusing on fixing all these server issues, so should be better in the days ahead.

Reactions: TonyPartridge30