• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Luke’s journey in skullgirls with peacock

Luke

Reaction score
i Swear to god and all that’s holy this game is rigged. I’m not sure if in a good way or not.

My first ever gold is untouchable peacock. When I pulled her from some random relic the story mode rewarded me I thought OMG GOLD GOLD GOLD then great it’s the one everybody hates(back then UT was one of the oh no not you again along with AF). Then my second gold was also untouchable peacock I don’t even know what to think. Now you say that’s just random, it’s RNG.

Then it’s the update with all new golds. People are wild. “I got a brainfreeze” “I got red velvet” I was excited too. That when I pulled a ultraviolent peacock out of ten new golds. Pretty sure didn’t get any other of the new released golds for ages after.

Now what happened the other day puts the icing on the cake. I was expecting this weeks element pf to be wind so I was grinding my SG day and night, but turns out it’s water. I was a bit put out. Finished 6mil milestone and opened the two relics expecting understudy but!
8803EEA4-AEB6-4DC1-9A65-69C7622BEFD3.png

Now I’m not a religious man but I say the game is trying to tell me something. That’s my 1st natural diamond.