• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Make full charged attacks unblockable?

Do you think we should add benefits towards full charged attacks?

• Total voters

Wulfden

Reaction score
Another user brought up the fact that charge up moves are largely unusable due to the fact they don't have much utility besides say Cerebella's Titan Knuckle. However, by the time we would begin to charge up attacks, the AI would already be defending and getting very small chip damage and or getting ready to punish post haste.

While I know we already have unblockables and so on, I was perhaps thinking maybe we could have those charge up moves at full charge being unblockable for whatever damage they would cause? Or perhaps, maybe a way to make them more useful seeing as on the console games, charge up moves were able to be used quickly without much fanfare, here they're largely unusable due to the fact that the charge alone leads to mainly punishes, chip damage, or no use at all when we generally need to combo and throw in a BB or two in matches.

Charge attacks are nice on paper, but I was hoping we could work with them a little more to toss things up perhaps! Maybe some can give certain effects to either fighters if hit or something perhaps?

Well, you can already talent to make charged attacks unblockable.

A full charged attack having a secondary function (bleed, armor break, etc.) might be interesting but it takes a LONG time to full charge.

Well, you can already talent to make charged attacks unblockable.

A full charged attack having a secondary function (bleed, armor break, etc.) might be interesting but it takes a LONG time to full charge.

Oh! Understood, thank you for bringing this up to my attention, I didn't know you could do so! Is that for all characters or merely a select few, f I may ask?

And you're completely right on that, it would be nice, though, the charge itself isn't really worth it. If it's not exclusive to certain characters on being unblockable, there's nothing really to "do" with them since there's nothing you really can expand from that as it seems. It's a bit of a bummer but, all in all, thank you for your input!

You can make charge attacks unblockable from skill tree upgrades. Personally, I've never found them to be in need of any improvements since they can and should be used in the right moments like breaking through a block or suppression.

You can make charge attacks unblockable from skill tree upgrades. Personally, I've never found them to be in need of any improvements since they can and should be used in the right moments like breaking through a block or suppression.
Ah, thank you then! I apologize for not researching more to know, as, now that you mention this, they really don't need any improvements after the subsequent upgrades.

Reactions: BambooEarpick