• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Make (Heavy) Buffs/Debuffs refreshable

Ryouhi

Reaction score
I understand why things like Heavy Regen and Heavy Bleed don't stack, since they already are more potent than their normal counterparts, but it would be nice if they would be refreshable if they proc a second time.

This is especially apparant on one of my Fav Characters, Blood Drive Painwheel (Has a chance to apply Heavy Bleed to Enemy on Hit and normal on self, which also gives you a stack of Enrage).
Once i proc one Heavy Bleed, i can't get any more Enrage stacks on hit for it's duration and any Heavy Bleeds that would proc are wasted at that point.

So it would be pretty nice if Heavy Bleed and Heavy Regen would be refreshable still.

The same would be nice for other non-stackable buffs and debuffs though, like Cripple or Armor Break.
Anything other than stun really, since that would make it too easy to completely stunlock an enemy with things like parasite weave for example (which is already too easy)