• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Make Prize Fights Top 10 Public

LemonTea27

Reaction score
I'm just really curious to see the amount of points it would take to get into the top ten of PF's, and also see who the best players of the game are. It would help motivate people to fight harder if there is a leaderboard and also help give credit to those who spend the most time/have the most skill with this game.

(I also personally don't think the 'top ten' rewards actually only include the top ten right now because i've been getting top ten with only 10 million when i see people get 45++ million points on youtube. It's maybe more like top 1000?)

Also maybe have better rewards for people who get top 3? like more theonite etc etc.

Reactions: Master07Fx
Agreed! This is something we are looking at.

Finding a way to easily share this data in a presentable way with the community is something we've wanted to do for awhile.
It's just not as easy as copy and pasting some text on the forums, there's a couple hurdles involved unfortunately.
: (

That said, we hear you loud and clear and appreciate the feedback.
Hope to have more information soon!

I feel like the medici event top 100 -- there should be some signal if you fall out of top 100 or something I don't know :3

Other games i've played with rankings like these usually show your current position in the leaderboards and like 5-10 before and after you.

This would be my personal favored option, so you could evaluate if you'll be safely in the top 10% or whatever.

Reactions: Snow and Daikodugo
I really do hope they implement this as sometimes some rewards are given 1-2 days late or more so you are unsure if you qualified for it or not. :3 :3

Which is the WORST feeling :3