• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Making Theonite more attractive / watching Ads for Theonite

I'd be happy to pay up for really good one-time deals. Like, idk, paying $5 for $20 worth of theonite. Or, getting a few silver or better rolls and a bunch of canopy coins for $10. Something like what Love Live does.

This game's monetization seems like it was an afterthought--on one hand, whoo, they focused on making a fun game and did it! On the other, there isn't anything I'd spend money to get in the game right now, even out of good will (the amount of theonite you get for $ is pitiful).

Yeah, they definitely need to work on some better monetization for the game.

During the Painwheel Event a few days a go i bought 15€ worth of theonite for a 10+1 Set of Relics, but that was honestly just to support the Devs, otherwise i could have just waited a week for the next Painwheel Event and by that time i would've had enough theonite farmed on my own.

Never ads

Ads in any game is a terrible user experience

Even when it's purely optional and you have a button to manually view them?
I saw this in some games and always thought it was a decent way of supporting devs as a f2p-player

I've played games with optional ads which were unobtrusive.
If it allows them to increase revenue without impacting gameplay I'm all for it.

Reactions: Ryouhi
Making Theonites more attractive yes

Ads no

Never ads

Ads in any game is a terrible user experience
Idk man, Dragonvale (yes I still play that game) does it pretty well. In addition to the ingame ads actually being about the game being helpful, watching a quick ad to increase currency gained is pretty helpful. At first, I was opposed, but now I don't mind them as much. Forced ads can be flow breaking and annoying, but voluntary ads are a whole other story. I think it would help the devs a lot to include a few optional ads here and there.