• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Matchmaking queue never ends, can't find any opponent.

MrFunnyStickman

Reaction score
Hello, I started playing yesterday and unlocked Versus Mode too. Now when I try to "find an opponent" in competetive online, the matchmaking queue just keeps going on. It can't find any opponents.

I am friendless so not even a single friend to play with me. Online random people are the only one I can play with. But, are the servers dead or online multiplayer itself is dead?

What device are you using?

I can't understand. What does my device have to do with matchmaking? Shouldn't that be a problem with game's side and not my device?
There's all sorts of reasons as to what may be causing the issue. So let's start with what device you're using.

There's all sorts of reasons as to what may be causing the issue. So let's start with what device you're using.
My device is a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G with Snapdragon 865, 8GB RAM, 128GB ROM and Adreno 650 GPU

A few questions:

- Have you adjusted any of the settings in the options menu in Versus?
- Is there anything unique about your internet setup that could be interfering? Such as using a VPN?
- Have you checked the permissions in the app details in your device settings to see if anything could be interfering?
- Are there any other third party apps on your device that could be blocking your connection?
- Lastly, what time of day are you trying to connect? It's rare, but possible, that there just aren't many players available at those particular times who are also looking for opponents.
- Lastly lastly, have you tried to Host or Join any private Versus matches by using our Chat function to share codes?

A few questions:

- Have you adjusted any of the settings in the options menu in Versus?
- Is there anything unique about your internet setup that could be interfering? Such as using a VPN?
- Have you checked the permissions in the app details in your device settings to see if anything could be interfering?
- Are there any other third party apps on your device that could be blocking your connection?
- Lastly, what time of day are you trying to connect? It's rare, but possible, that there just aren't many players available at those particular times who are also looking for opponents.
- Lastly lastly, have you tried to Host or Join any private Versus matches by using our Chat function to share codes?
1. No, I didn't. In fact I didn't know there are settings inside versus mode too until you told it now.

2. No, there's nothing unique. I don't use any VPN or other things.

3. Yes, I checked all the permissions. Everything seems to work as expected. Nothing unusual.

4. Not really, just some other games, banking apps, pre-installed apps, system apps and that's it. I had uninstalled every app I don't use. So nothing seems to be interfering or blocking in-between.

5. It is happening every time. I had tried in midnight, dawn, morning, afternoon, evening and whenever I play this matchmaking issue occured.

6. No, I haven't tried that yet.

Unfortunately we don't have a good solution for this currently, but our engineering team does have a lead on what might be happening, so I'll be looking to have this particular issue worked on and hopefully fixed for the next update.

This happens to me all the time as well