• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Medici Fight Episodes

Reaction score
So there are lots of "medici fights" episodes that their sole purpose is to mine gold for players with a minimum milestone reward of 890k score...

Now my question is, what score qualifies a player to get event reward? Cus once I get the 890k milestone I stop and at the end of the event they said I don't qualify for event reward... So pls can anyone tell me the score a player can get for event reward?

Thank you.

Event rewards for Medici Prize Fights are only given to the top 100 players. The threshold for top 100 in the Oct. 2-3 Medici Pit Fighting event was 17,539,325 points. Top 100 thresholds for 2-day fights tend to be roughly twice those of 1-day fights.

Last edited:
Event rewards for Medici Prize Fights are only given to the top 100 players. The threshold for top 100 in the Oct. 2-3 Medici Pit Fighting event was 17,539,325 points. Top 100 thresholds for 2-day fights tend to be roughly twice those of 1-day fights.
Wow... Thank you... If I may ask. What kind of rewards they give? Keys? Relics? What? 👀