• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Memory Leak in Some Fights

Raidriar

Reaction score
So, I'm pretty sure the devs are already aware that there is a crashing problem for iphones during team select / collection. Well, at first i thought it was just having too many fighters, so I cleared out half of my collection but it did not fix the crashing frequency. I found an app that lets me monitor my Iphone RAM, and discovered that after some fights, a large chunk of the RAM is consumed but not accounted for. This memory leak, however, is not consistent, as during most fights this does not happen. I'm guessing it might be tied into a certain move since we already know of existing moves that crash the game. Here is the screenshot of the RAM, before and after a fight (can't remember the detail of the fight itself tho) It is also interesting how the "after" ram has about 400 MB that is not accounted for.
ram before.png ram after.png

Reactions: Gmo
What's really interesting is how my phone has managed to remain unhurled during the countless crashes I've endured.

Half my time spent playing this game is waiting for it to start up after yet another crash.

It's like my phone is a car, I'm a senior citizen, and SGM is Country Kitchen Buffet.