• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Mini-buff suggestion for Heavy Metal

Aoskull

Reaction score
Big Band got major buff for his entire moves in previous update, but one variant is not satisfied about it.
Since Take the A-Train’s change, Heavy Metal has been struggling a lot in the offensive situation. I understand that gaining armor while attacking is a bit OP in defense (especially with Dream Band or Resident Evil), but this change is a big nerf for him. Taunt has been buffed, but for players who rely on A-Train to gain armor, it's tough to have to use one move slot for Taunt. Here’s my suggestion for his relief.

Heavy Metal🔵

Sig1 - 10/13/15% chance to gain ARMOR for 5 seconds when each fighter hits with close-range attack (includes blocking)

Sig2 - While benefitting from ARMOR, BB inflicts 50/75/100% bonus damage (No change)

• Really small buff, but I think it really needed for him. By making it activate armor when attacking by himself, allows him to inflict BB bonus damage more easier than ever before! A-Train’s armor chance is 50% and duration is 10 seconds, it seems still weak when looking at this move alone, but considering that it can be activated with other attacks, it makes sense.

•Combined with other buffs of his moves or marquee, it hopes that He will become an even more powerful and durable fighter in many situations!

Reactions: SvenZ and UmComfy39
Reactions: SvenZ
I really hope so. The Jotaro palette is one of Band's best imo, and it's a shame not seeing it shine more