• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Mirror Mode

Codlugarthia

Reaction score
Hi,

I've mentioned this in some previous update threads where suggestions have been asked for but I would love to see a mode where the fighter orientation is swapped from attacking left to right over to right to left. That would be like unlocking a whole new range of difficulty, make all the stages seem fresh and , I hope, not be a complicated implementation.

Reactions: Skulltoon
Hi,

I've mentioned this in some previous update threads where suggestions have been asked for but I would love to see a mode where the fighter orientation is swapped from attacking left to right over to right to left. That would be like unlocking a whole new range of difficulty, make all the stages seem fresh and , I hope, not be a complicated implementation.
Certainly could be a fun option or even a personal preference. With traditional joystick/D-pad inputs for moves, there is some advantage/disadvantage to being on a specific side of the screen (since most players' muscle memory is developed by being on one side over the other). And even jockeying for that space is part of the strategy during a match. But...SGM, it is just tapping, swiping and holding; I don't see there being any changes to difficulty/gameplay or stages to justify for being able to play on the other side of the screen. That said, not saying it should not be an option, just between new content and QoL improvements, unless this is really easy to implement, it'll be very low on the list. Though, if enabled, it could make PVP matches feel more like a traditional Vs. mode.

Reactions: Skulltoon