• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Miss Fortune's Blockbusters are easily interrupted

Ryouhi

Reaction score
I'm not sure whether it's intentional or not, considering most other Blockbuster's aren't interruptable, but when playing Miss Fortune i keep getting hit out of my own BBs.

For example, just now i was playing versus a Big Band. I used Hit Paws against him, i got the BB flash, start up frames, but instead of Big Band getting hit, he doesn't take damage and suddenly i'm caught in his grabattack.

From what i've seen, this happens with all her Blockbusters, i've been hit during the start up of my Feral Edge, Cat Scratch Fever and Hit Paws so far - i'm not sure about her outher Blockbusters as i rarely use them.
But it's enough to get hit during your start up frames to have your Blockbuster instantly interrupted, which doesn't seem to be the case for most other fighters and their blockbusters.

Maybe giving her more iframes to make it harder to interrupt Miss Fortune on start up would be nice?

Reactions: B_W
Nah, that's a different issue.

OP talks about being kicked out of blockbuster startup, not dismember fizzle.

In my experience Ms.Fortune is not the worst offender in this regard, probably because I don't use her blockbusters outside combos or dash intercepts. Who I notice getting kicked out of BBs often are Beowulf out of his grab BBs and Double out of her Gehenna. While Double is understandable, Beo gets the short end of the stick. Also this often happens to AI Beos.

In my experience Ms.Fortune is not the worst offender in this regard, probably because I don't use her blockbusters outside combos or dash intercepts. Who I notice getting kicked out of BBs often are Beowulf out of his grab BBs and Double out of her Gehenna. While Double is understandable, Beo gets the short end of the stick. Also this often happens to AI Beos.
i second this so hard. I always always use Beo's grab BBs in hypemode to avoid interruptions.
as for ms. fortune I have been knocked out of my BBs (hit paws, cat scratch fever the only 2 I use) too many time now I only use them within a combo. I have experienced cat scratch fever being interrupted trying to intercept parasouls dash. that's the only one I remember.