• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Missing fighters after Deployment

Yoswi

Reaction score
I sent a G.I Jazz, BeatBox and Maneko on Deployment (16hrs), after that the deployment seems completed (no more than 10 of 16 hrs it requires) but it doesn't show the animation for the exp, and then when I tried to use one of them a message appears "this fighter could not be found" and not only for PF but for all, History or events so, what can I do?
I'm using a Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S
Android 10QKQ1.191215.002

We just pushed a fix for this issue that should now allow you to use those fighters. Please let me know if this is resolved for you and thanks for your patience!

Reactions: Yoswi
We just pushed a fix for this issue that should now allow you to use those fighters. Please let me know if this is resolved for you and thanks for your patience!
Thank You, I can now use them again

Reactions: Bones
He tenido el mismo problema pero en el despliegue y no me deja usar a los personajes que tengo en ese despliegue, tampoco me deja reclamar la recompensa solo se queda cargando
Screenshot_20210502-023041_Skullgirls.jpg

After the most recent update, I'm having a similar issue. My Neuromancer Painwheel and a few others are "not found" I also can't start any of the currently available deployments (which really sucks, because there are some good ones).

After the most recent update, I'm having a similar issue. My Neuromancer Painwheel and a few others are "not found" I also can't start any of the currently available deployments (which really sucks, because there are some good ones).
please share your Skullgirls Username Public User ID, we'll be looking into a permanent fix for this in the coming days.