• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

mobile-specific art?

cerebella

Reaction score
in big band's origin story, there's a good amount of sprites of him before the iron lung. does anybody know if those are specific to skullgirls mobile, (as I haven't seen them on the wiki, but then again, i haven't played big band's story in pc skullgirls. been holding off on buying the dlc) and if there's anywhere i could get them separately? i'm a huge fan of the art, etc etc.

thank you!! sorry that it's super rambly lmao

Reactions: Wulfden
in big band's origin story, there's a good amount of sprites of him before the iron lung. does anybody know if those are specific to skullgirls mobile, (as I haven't seen them on the wiki, but then again, i haven't played big band's story in pc skullgirls. been holding off on buying the dlc) and if there's anywhere i could get them separately? i'm a huge fan of the art, etc etc.

thank you!! sorry that it's super rambly lmao
Hm, I'd say so seeing as I myself never seen the sprites before even the NPCs too! It's also like the Peacock's sprites before she became Peacock, it's definitely mobile specific, which... Really means a lot for keeping up the story and the game fresh and new!