• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Moisterrific's Filia Tier List and Recommended Builds

moisterrific

Reaction score
aWx5SgO.png

Character ability: FLASH BACK
  • Back-dashing just before being HIT will allow Filia to EVADE an opponent's attack, avoiding all damage

Tier 1: Parasite Weave
Rarity: gold
Element: fire
Max ATK: 4731
Max HP: 25014
Max FS: 9096
Signature ability: ENTANGLEMENT
  • 50% chance on CRITICAL HIT to STUN opponent for 3 seconds
  • 15% chance on HIT to inflict BLEED if opponent is STUNNED
Stats: +75% crit rate, +35% defence, +100% ATK
Resistances: stun, disable, bleed
Moves:
  • Fenrir Drive BB3
  • Drill Tempered BB1
  • Gregor Samson BB1
  • Hairball
  • Ringlet Spike

Tier 2: Windswept
Rarity: gold
Element: air
Max ATK: 5444
Max HP: 22.5K
Max FS: 9396
Signature ability: BLOWBACK
  • Gain a 50% chance to EVADE all projectiles, avoiding damage and hit reaction
  • After EVADING, gain HASTE and ENRAGE for 10 seconds
Stats: +35% defence, +150% HP, +100% ATK
Moves:
  • Blowout BB3
  • Trichobezoar BB2
  • Drill Tempered BB1
  • Gregor Samson BB1
  • Hairball

Tier 3: Bad Ms Frosty
Rarity: silver (worth evolving to gold)
Element: water
Max ATK: 4051
Max HP: 21434
Max FS: 7791
Signature ability: ICE TO SEE YOU
  • 50% chance on CRITICAL HIT to DISABLE opponent's TAG INS and SPECIAL MOVES for 6 seconds
  • Also DISABLES opponent's BLOCKBUSTER METER for 6 seconds
Stats: +75% crit rate, +35% defence, +100% ATK
Moves:
  • Fenrir Drive BB3
  • Drill Tempered BB1
  • Gregor Samson BB1
  • Ringlet Spike
  • Hairball

Tier 4: Hair Apparent
Rarity: silver (worth evolving to gold)
Element: air
Max ATK: 4667
Max HP: 19279
Max FS: 8053
Signature ability: HAIR TRIGGER
  • COOLDOWN for TAG INS is reduced by 25% for all teammates
  • COOLDOWN for SPECIAL MOVES is reduced by 25% for all teammates.
Stats: +35% defence, +100% ATK, +50% meter gain
Resistances: bleed, stun, disable
Moves:
  • Blowout BB3
  • Trichobezoar BB2
  • Gregor Samson BB1
  • Hairball
  • Ringlet Spike

Tier 5: Dread Locks
Rarity: gold (exclusive)
Element: light
Max ATK: 4019
Max HP: 27509
Max FS: 8792
Signature ability: LOCK NEST MONSTER
  • When HIT, reflect 35% of the incoming damage
  • If the opponent lands a CRITICAL HIT, the opponent will receive HEAVY BLEED for 10 seconds
Stats: +150% HP, +35% defence, +50% ATK,
Resistances: bleed, stun, disable
Moves:
  • Fenrir Drive BB3
  • Trichobezoar BB2
  • Drill Tempered BB1
  • Gregor Samson BB1
  • Hairball

Tier 6: Bad Hair Day
Rarity: bronze
Element: dark
Max ATK: 3468
Max HP: 18372
Max FS: 6673
Signature ability: RAZOR SHEARS
  • 5% chance on HIT to inflict BLEED for 7 seconds
  • 10% bonus to CRIT RATE if opponent has BLEED.
Stats: +35% defence, +100% ATK, +50% meter gain
Moves:
  • Fenrir Drive BB3
  • Drill Tempered BB1
  • Gregor Samson BB1
  • Hairball
  • Ringlet Spike

Tier 7: Frayed Ends
Rarity: bronze
Element: fire
Max ATK: 3257
Max HP: 22260
Max FS: 7120
Signature ability: CUT IT OUT!
  • 15% chance when HIT to inflict BLEED for 7 seconds
  • Inflict 50% bonus damage against an opponent with BLEED
Stats: +35% defence, +100% HP, +50% ATK
Moves:
  • Fenrir Drive BB3
  • Widow's Peak BB2
  • Gregor Samson BB1
  • Ringlet Spike
  • Burst

Special moves:
  • Born With It - TAUNT your opponent to gain ENRAGE for 15 seconds
  • Burst - On HIT, inflict BLEED for 10 seconds
  • Drillationship - Has a 100% increased chance to land a CRITICAL HIT
  • French Twist - 50% chance on HIT to inflict BLEED for 5 seconds
  • Hairball (worth upgrading to lvl 15)
  • Lash Out - Forces enemy to TAG OUT on HIT, removing all COMBAT EFFECTS
  • Ringlet Spike - On HIT, inflict BLEED for 12 seconds (worth upgrading to lvl 15)

Blockbusters:
  • Blowout BB3 - Reduces opponent's SUPER METER by 50%
  • Drill Tempered BB1 - 15% chance on HIT to remove all beneficial COMBAT EFFECTS (worth upgrading to lvl 15)
  • Fenrir Drive BB3 - 50% bonus damage if the opponent has a BLEED effect (worth upgrading to lvl 15)
  • Gregor Samson BB1 - 20% chance on HIT to inflict BLEED for 5 seconds (worth upgrading to lvl 15)
  • Trichobezoar BB2 - 35% bonus damage if opponent is in the air
  • Widow's Peak BB2 - 50% chance on HIT to inflict CRIPPLE for 10 seconds

Last edited:
Out of curiosity: Is there an effective way to farm Parasite Weave? I did the 11 pack for her event and got 10 straight Frayed and a Bad Ms. Maybe I'm just unlucky?

Out of curiosity: Is there an effective way to farm Parasite Weave? I did the 11 pack for her event and got 10 straight Frayed and a Bad Ms. Maybe I'm just unlucky?

If you can rank top 10% in the gold Filia Prize Fight you'll be guaranteed a Parasite Weave Filia.

Back when they had the 10 back character specific relics, I opened 5 for Cerebella and got all her gold variants. Then I opened like 3 Parasoul x10 and still don't have Princess Pride. Random drop rates vary for everyone and sometimes you'll get lucky and sometimes you won't.

If you can rank top 10% in the gold Filia Prize Fight you'll be guaranteed a Parasite Weave Filia.

Back when they had the 10 back character specific relics, I opened 5 for Cerebella and got all her gold variants. Then I opened like 3 Parasoul x10 and still don't have Princess Pride. Random drop rates vary for everyone and sometimes you'll get lucky and sometimes you won't.
Gotcha. In your experience how much points are required to hit top 10? Oh, and is there a schedule for events somewhere?

Gotcha. In your experience how much points are required to hit top 10? Oh, and is there a schedule for events somewhere?

I dunno how much you need to hit top 10, you don't even need to be top 1-10 to get a gold fighter, just top 1-10%. There's no schedule for prize fights yet but they seem to be going as the same trend as the daily events. Filia, then Big Band, then Valentine, etc. With Eliza being an exception in between the Filia and Big Band prize fights.

I dunno how much you need to hit top 10, you don't even need to be top 1-10 to get a gold fighter, just top 1-10%. There's no schedule for prize fights yet but they seem to be going as the same trend as the daily events. Filia, then Big Band, then Valentine, etc. With Eliza being an exception in between the Filia and Big Band prize fights.
Ah, alrighty. I'll work my other Filia into gold until then I s'pose. Thanks for the tips!

I know this thread is more towards move rankings and such, but does anyone know where exactly Drill tempered comes from? If I recall correctly, isn't that one of Fukua's moves from the consoles? That also said, I've been trying to work Drill Tempered into my Bad Hair Day Filia, but, I'm not sure how to properly chain it if at all? I tend to do my tap combo and then from there use it when the opponent lands, I use it as a finisher so to speak. That said, one wrong timing and you're up in the air and left likely vulnerable in the upper difficulties to be pummeled!

Is there any "good" way to use that BB effectively?

Reactions: FiliaHero2105
I know this thread is more towards move rankings and such, but does anyone know where exactly Drill tempered comes from? If I recall correctly, isn't that one of Fukua's moves from the consoles? That also said, I've been trying to work Drill Tempered into my Bad Hair Day Filia, but, I'm not sure how to properly chain it if at all? I tend to do my tap combo and then from there use it when the opponent lands, I use it as a finisher so to speak. That said, one wrong timing and you're up in the air and left likely vulnerable in the upper difficulties to be pummeled!

Is there any "good" way to use that BB effectively?
3 ways to use this BB:
  1. Bait the enemy and let her run up to you and at the right time use it, just before their dash hit connects
  2. Use it at the end of a full launcher combo, as soon as when the enemy falls after your juggle finisher hits
  3. Break through their defences with standard combo hits and then use it

Reactions: Wulfden
Tier 2: Bad Ms Frosty
Rarity: silver (recommend evolving to gold)
Element: water
ICE TO SEE YOU (signature ability): 50% chance on crit to disable opponent's special moves, tag ins, and blockbusters for 6 seconds
Stats: at least 50% crit rate, 50% defence, ATK%
Move slot 1: Fenrir Drive BB3
Move slot 2: Drillationship BB1
Move slot 3: Gregor Samson BB1
Move slot 4: Drillationship SM
Move slot 5: Ringlet Spike SM

I guess you meant Drill Tempered, right?

Is there any way to get specific moves that you want? I'm still new to the game so I don't know whether they all come up in story. And it seems like it's not like other games where there's 5 gold, silver, and bronze characters that lead to the next rank.