• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Moisterrific's Peacock Tier List and Recommended Builds

Why do all the Peacocks have double George's day out, except Ultra Violent who has a Boxcar George instead of a second GDO?

Why should I choose George's day out over Boxcar George?

Boxecar will always hit if used after a juggler finisher, and if you use shadow of impending doom right after boxcar it will always hit the enemy (unless it's Painweel lr Peacock, since they bounce differently)

Also I would like to note that good fellows last hit is considered a projectile, had a windsweept filia evade it

Why should I choose George's day out over Boxcar George?

Boxecar will always hit if used after a juggler finisher, and if you use shadow of impending doom right after boxcar it will always hit the enemy (unless it's Painweel lr Peacock, since they bounce differently)

Also I would like to note that good fellows last hit is considered a projectile, had a windsweept filia evade it
Personally i like GDO for the extra damage and since enemies will usually just block, you can still dash up to them and do a throw, which will throw them right into George.

Personally i like GDO for the extra damage and since enemies will usually just block, you can still dash up to them and do a throw, which will throw them right into George.
I prefer boxcar for the combo potential

Special feature all the way! The unblockable tag in is too hit or miss, and special feature will let you exploit inkling’s unblockable special move SA a bit since the special move cooldown can reset immediately.

Reactions: Zachary Baumstark
Special feature all the way! The unblockable tag in is too hit or miss, and special feature will let you exploit inkling’s unblockable special move SA a bit since the special move cooldown can reset immediately.
You right you right. Thank you!