• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Money Prize Fight

Kumaro

Reaction score
How many points do I have to reach at the Medici's prize fights to get to the top 100 and get 250,000 coins?

there is no set “point goal” for the top 100. where you land when the PF ends (whether in percentile ranges or in the top 100) is based on the scores every player got and how many people are playing the PF. it’d frankly be kind of difficult to calculate what score you’d need for top 100 due to all that (unless somebody else here has reached that point and can tell you an approximate... i’ve never gotten close to that ;w; )

As a casual player, I'm happy to be able to complete all the milestones now :)

You need approximately 15 million points for 24 hour Medici PFs, and 25 million for 48 hour PFs. Currently active PF is a 48 hour one

Reactions: Kumaro and Inked
It really flactuates. There have been times when I got in top 100 with just 7m and times when I placed out of it even with 17m. It depends on how many people are trying, but I’d say eray94’s estimates are pretty safe to go with.