• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other More store options

Maelwolf

Reaction score
I'm not really into buying gems, but I'd like to support the game. What would be great would be a coin doubler, or at the least a package with a unique gold character or move. Something that is enticing to put some money into that isn't gems which you may or may not need.

Reactions: moisterrific
Doubling coins sounds good!

Most mobile games also include a "Starter Pack" Maybe for $2.99 you can get a Silver Parasoul + Bronze Parasoul or something

Reactions: fatfursatan
I think they had a starter pack for the beta but 1) it's gone now and 2) it didn't show up for some people.

However, I know I spend way more on mobile games that have non-expirational, one-time starter packs--gets the foot in the door, yk?

They should really think about re-introducing it..

I think starter packs are good for the general non-hardcore gamers out there...

The gems and gold bonuses are more for the whales who support the game.

Either way, I don't see how it would hurt the game to include it. In fact, I don't see why there is no option now as they should really think about their monetisation strategy first and foremost...

I have the Welcome Pack Oh Mai Valentine. I'm guessing it'll come back eventually so that everyone gets a chance to grab it. Possibly when the game launches in more regions, or the iron out any bugs they might have on the backend for stuff like this.

A once-off pay-real-money for a Gold character would be a great idea for a store option, even if it was just one of the 'regular' Gold ones that can be gotten from Premiere relics, and not one of the more exclusive character specific relics.
Getting that first Gold is a really important part of the game and the difficulty in getting one seems to be the root of a lot of complaints.

I have the Welcome Pack Oh Mai Valentine. I'm guessing it'll come back eventually so that everyone gets a chance to grab it. Possibly when the game launches in more regions, or the iron out any bugs they might have on the backend for stuff like this.

A once-off pay-real-money for a Gold character would be a great idea for a store option, even if it was just one of the 'regular' Gold ones that can be gotten from Premiere relics, and not one of the more exclusive character specific relics.
Getting that first Gold is a really important part of the game and the difficulty in getting one seems to be the root of a lot of complaints.

IIRC back in beta there was a relic that guaranteed like 10K coins and Dread Locks Filia.

I'm not sure if I entirely agree with a pay 4 gold character. As it's too much P2W.

But if its needed to help support the game... then why not

Last edited:
Reactions: Cellsai