• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Story More story

Rodri

Reaction score
I started playing last year, and there has been no updates to the main story. Only the origin stories received an upsate, not that I'm complaining, but I love this game so much and I would like to play more of the main story. I think a lot of players would agree with me on this. So let's get updates to the story

Reactions: Ryouhi
seconded.

Correct me if i'm wrong - but one of the devs said on the discord that story mode takes up a lot of ressources for little time investment by the player. You play through once and are done with it. So it's harder to justify spending the necessary ressources on it when they could invest in more longterm activities for players instead.

Still, i do agree with you - i want more story mode as well :)

I am always craving more Skullgirls story updates, so I'm totally in agreement. More Story and Origins please!

However, as Ryouhi says, until the devs figure out a way to make Story Mode worth playing again it kind of is a big waste of time for them to add to it. Having to produce new art, translate it into multiple languages, design new maps and modifiers... and then each player only tries it once then ignores it forever.