• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection More ways to get bronze keys?

Unbronzeable

Reaction score
Right now if you're in the endgame and want to power up some bronze-level fighters for any reason, you're stuck in this vicious cycle of needing strong bronze fighters in order to win the bronze-only prize fights which give them out... but you can't unlock enough buffs on your bronze fighters to make them viable at getting far enough in the bronze prize fights to score more than one bronze key every few days.

It gets pretty old. I would propose that we have some new ways of getting bronze keys. Whether it be as higher-quantity prizes in daily events (including prize fights), bronze keys buyable with theonite, or some other way of obtaining them, it would really be great if we could get these more readily when nearly all of our fighters are silver or gold.

For instance, I'd really like to train up my stage fright Squigly, but she's now silver and I don't have any way to get bronze keys now that I've completed all of story mode and all origin stories.

Reactions: Zuzuska
Accursed experiments give a decent amount of bronze keys, both in the treasure node and upon completion of the event.

Reactions: Zuzuska
Accursed experiments give a decent amount of bronze keys, both in the treasure node and upon completion of the event.
Quick note: Bronze keys are not GUARANTEED from the treasure node. You also have a smaller chance to receive silver or gold keys instead.