• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Move Collection bug

Blimeylimey

Reaction score
2A19135B-F220-4B5C-95BD-EA23F2D97B24.png I’m getting an error when my move collection size gets to 1100.

I have purchased all the collection size expansions so I should be able to hold 1200 moves.

When I get to 1100 moves, I get error 1 whenever I try to obtain a new move. This includes purchasing from cabinet of Curiosities, opening move relics, and winning daily event fights that would reward a move.
This does not occur when opening character relics.

I'm investigating, but currently unable to reproduce your issue. Which move were you trying to purchase?

In the screenshot, I was trying to purchase that silver Napalm Shot in the background. In addition, the same issue came up trying to open move relic, when trying to purchase from the Cabinet of Curiosities with either Canopy Coins or Rift Coins, and when completing daily event fights with potential for awarding a move. The issue did not occur when opening relics with fighters inside. I was able to purchase skill points.

I had been keeping myself under 1100 moves since I encountered this problem but I just took my collection over 1100 to test if it was still going on and the problem seems to have resolved itself. I was able to open a move relic and receive treasure node rewards from daily events.

Last edited: