• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Move Keys or BBs to lower tiers in PF rewards

Ryouhi

Reaction score
I am constantly in need of Silver keys, so i often end up grinding Silver PFs till i am safely in the Top 10 or at least top 10%, to get 2 or 3 keys out of it.

That's only for the keys however. All those moves you get from those higher tiers are actually completely wasted on long time players - those that are actually able to reach those tiers.

Bronze and Silver Specials/BBs from the higher Tiers would be perfect as a reward for newer players, yet they are locked behind the highest tiers, which will mostly be taken up by Veterans and high level players that have a much easier time reaching those tiers, who will also just sell those moves as they have much better access to gold moves anyway.

So i feel by grinding for those keys i am taking away those moves that newer player could use much better than i, since i only end up selling them anyway.

What i suggest is either moving keys to lower tiers, so veterans can just stick to those lower tiers for their keys or moving the Specials and BBs to lower tiers so newer players actually have a chance at getting them.