• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Move sets

Mr.E

Reaction score
f you have duplicate fighters, you'll probably want to use the same set of moves for both. Once one runs out of energy you can just equip the moves from the other one - because, lets face it, most people are never going to want to go to the effort of getting duplicates of the same moves to Level 15.

Also, sometimes you might want to equip a more attack or defence focussed set of moves for your fighter.

It would be great if you could create sets of moves that you could apply to your fighters instead of always having to equip individual moves.

f you have duplicate fighters, you'll probably want to use the same set of moves for both.
I would actually guess that the devs do specifically want you to have different sets of specials for each of your characters. Up until your suggestion I had never even considered swapping my moves between guys.
Leveling up specials and trying to find specials with good stats is one of the main currency uses in the game and how most canopy coins are drained out of the economy - I would guess that's working as intended to be honest.

Reactions: Ryouhi