• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Move stats re-roll

Arlpow

Reaction score
I’ll cut to the chase-id like to know if re-rolling a moves stats will be added soon. By re-rolling I mean if a level 12 move has rolled badly on stats, by re-rolling, the move remains at level 12 but the stat distribution will be randomly assigned again. I want a good load out and that means I need a good move with good stats and good rolls, that’s 3 luck factors in trying to get a single good move. I’ve become extremely frustrated lately, the past two months I’ve gotten 4 perfect stat moves, atk, piercing, meter gain, but none of the level ups go to atk at all. This is extremely demoralising for me to have to drain my canopy coins I spent time to attain just for a CHANCE for my fighter to perform better. I understand that this is a gacha game, but is it necessary to have to deal with random biased move upgrades? Is the luck factor in even trying to find a move with good stats enough? If no, a re-rolling system is not being added- I’d like to ask why? Does it not improve the game experience? Is there money to be lost in doing so? For me right now the “randomised” stat upgrade is really turning me off from the game.

Reactions: Freedom
I’ll cut to the chase-id like to know if re-rolling a moves stats will be added soon. By re-rolling I mean if a level 12 move has rolled badly on stats, by re-rolling, the move remains at level 12 but the stat distribution will be randomly assigned again. I want a good load out and that means I need a good move with good stats and good rolls, that’s 3 luck factors in trying to get a single good move. I’ve become extremely frustrated lately, the past two months I’ve gotten 4 perfect stat moves, atk, piercing, meter gain, but none of the level ups go to atk at all. This is extremely demoralising for me to have to drain my canopy coins I spent time to attain just for a CHANCE for my fighter to perform better. I understand that this is a gacha game, but is it necessary to have to deal with random biased move upgrades? Is the luck factor in even trying to find a move with good stats enough? If no, a re-rolling system is not being added- I’d like to ask why? Does it not improve the game experience? Is there money to be lost in doing so? For me right now the “randomised” stat upgrade is really turning me off from the game.
True, I actually stopped leveling my moves completely 😑, I just collect 2/3 or "perfect" moves. If they do add stat rerolls (i feel like it's close), it would definitely improve move Stat quality, instead of just praying. I really do hope it's close to fruition.

Only concern with Stat reroll update is that nearly everyone will hav a perfect move Stat, kinda like how u upgrade any variant skill tree. I'm not entirely sure if this is a good thing or bad. Time will tell, but first let's get to the point where Stat reroll becomes a reality. 🤔

For now it's just a dream, I really will be surprised if it is implemented before the end of the year, cuz this will really shape the way sgm is played. I'm really anxious and excited to see it happen. 🤩