• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Move upgrades

BambooEarpick

Reaction score
Hello! Good job on this game. It is very good and I am loving it.

One thing that I would like to see implemented is information on moves. Right now, the only move upgrade that players can see through obvious information is that at level 3 most moves get an effect. It would be nice to see a full break down of what each level up on a move does. That way players know if they should invest coins into moves or not.

Thanks!

Reactions: Ryouhi
Hello! Good job on this game. It is very good and I am loving it.

One thing that I would like to see implemented is information on moves. Right now, the only move upgrade that players can see through obvious information is that at level 3 most moves get an effect. It would be nice to see a full break down of what each level up on a move does. That way players know if they should invest coins into moves or not.

Thanks!

http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-skullgirls-mobile-general-faq.586/

Here you go! Just scroll down until you the that word "Stats" in orange.

Hope this helps!:D:p

Reactions: BambooEarpick
Haha, thanks, but I also mean like, what % changes happen.

So, for example, Cymbal Clash gets upgraded stun% and stun time based on what level it is but there's no way to know that without actually leveling it up. And, even if it's written here on the forum, I think that the information should be accessible in the app itself.

Haha, thanks, but I also mean like, what % changes happen.

So, for example, Cymbal Clash gets upgraded stun% and stun time based on what level it is but there's no way to know that without actually leveling it up. And, even if it's written here on the forum, I think that the information should be accessible in the app itself.

Hmmm, never actually seen any % getting higher when leveling up. I've leveled up a bronze Tuba Tuba BB (just for lolz) to level 10 but nothing chaged except for the little ability it comes with getting higher and the damage getting higher too. Also, they should have that info in the actual game! They should probably add some more information in the Q&A section in the Help option to help new people to the game.:p

Level 9 Forbidden Procedure resurrects with 20% health. It's one of the few I've gotten that far. I imagine level 9 cymbal clash is a near guaranteed stun.

Special move cooldowns also fall at 3, 6, 9. Probably 12 and 15 but I haven't gotten that far.

Reactions: BambooEarpick