• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Moves capped at 300

Osterus

Reaction score
So since the other thread was closed since it's apparently not a "bug", why are moves capped at 300 instead of 500 now?

I am currently sitting on 259/300 moves and it's very tiresome to keep deleting gold moves every day because I am nearing 300....

I only have 7 gold characters atm (with tonnes of silver and bronze) and I feel the 300 cap is WAY too low.

If possible, is it possible to expand the limit by 50 for 100 gems or something?

Cap it at 500 moves like before but at least let us expand the move limit... (Each character can equip 5 moves and we also want move variety between different characters so its also nice to have a gold move as backup even if we do not use it!

Reactions: moisterrific
I agree, the move inventory limit should be calculated based on the maximum assumption that players will unlock all 5 slots for 200 fighters and equip a move for each slot.

Since the current limit for fighters is 200, the limit for moves should be set to 1000 max. Whether players start with 1000 right off the bat or if we can unlock more space with Theonites is another question.

Last edited:
Reactions: TonyPartridge30