• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Moves notation thread

nayrluv

Reaction score
Can someone point me to the faqs where it explains move notations like L5 and so on?

Hello! Are you new to Skullgirls 2nd Encore or Skullgirls Mobile? If you're on Skullgirls 2nd Encore, PC version, or some kind of console that is not mobile, I recommend you check out Skullheart.com. Whereas if you are on Skullgirls Mobile, you are in the right place and I simply have no idea what L5 is. I'm sorry, but I'm sure I could help you if you could elaborate on what you mean by L5. Is that on a controller or something? (Sorry for sounding like ChatGPT lol just trying to be polite and also I have Grammarly on my case.)

Skullgirl mobile have a very detail wiki that go into each variants and modifiers. In this case L5 -> Land 5: A full combo you execute on land by tapping 5 times (if you upgrade the fifth move on skil tree)

Skullgirl mobile have a very detail wiki that go into each variants and modifiers. In this case L5 -> Land 5: A full combo you execute on land by tapping 5 times (if you upgrade the fifth move on skil tree)
Oh!!! I see. So that means that in order for this person to understand they need to unlock it on the SKull Tree. Ookay.