• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Moves page modification

GreatTiny

Reaction score
Hi,

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I think a modification on the "Moves gallery" would be pretty cool. As it is right now, it's very tedious to check the stats of your moves when you want clean it or see what you actually have.

It would be really useful if the move "list" was smaller, but the stats were always present at the side (similar to the "equip" screen for characters). That way, we wouldn't need to open/close all the time to see what the stats are, just a single click.

It would be also be super cool if it were to say somewhere to who is the move equipped, but I do understand that the color difference serves that purpose (altough not always it's clear).

I agree finding the correct move can be a bit of a pain sometimes, however I don't think it's really feasible to display the stats like that all the time. SGM is played on a pretty huge variety of devices, some with extremely small screens. It'd clog up the display pretty bad to include info like that on the actual menu itself.