• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Multiple issues with the game.

Nelltaker

Reaction score
Ok, so I think 4.3 has been a rough road for the developers here and I know it’s probably a burden for them, so I’m going to say something before I list out the bugs. I understand that you developers have lots of bugs to work on and maybe not enough time, and also a backlog in your support tickets really doesn’t help, so I’m just going to ask you to please take your time. Whatever I’m going to list here is bugs I’ve encountered and would like you to fix, but please take your time with them.

With that said, let me state out the problems I’ve had.

1. I lost my theonite after buying a 10 + 1 premiere relic pack. I have sent a ticket for this and it’s being worked on.

2. In Accolades, there is one accolades that says to complete all Story Modes on Expert difficulty. Now I have done this, but when I went to the tab to collect my reward, I got nothing. The reward is a Gold Fighter relic, and it says that I have claimed it, but I didn’t receive the Gold Fighter relic.

3. I had bought a Doppelgänger relic, one for 300 theonite, but I didn’t get the relic and lost my theonite.

4. Today, upon logging in, my Story Mode progress was completely wiped, and I know I had finished up to Expert for every story mode and Master for A Fishbone To Pick. Note that the above problem with the accolade was before this happened.

These are all of the bugs I’ve experienced. I would love it if you guys could fix this for me. It would mean a lot. Those are a lot of relics that potentially could have given me great fighters, but I lost them. And all my progress lost, that’s just weird and sad. Please, if you could fix all of this for me, it would be greatly appreciated.