• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other MULTIPLE SUGGESTIONS

Reaction score
So like I have a few suggestions for better improvements and enrichment of the game. Straight to the point:

1 - We can hold 50 gifts MAX and we can send out 50, one each for 50 friends without keeping any in reserve, I'd suggest we be able to hold more gifts, since the gifts come in slow and leave fast, the more we hold, we won't bother of running out, this way we can always gift our friends.

2 - We need more options on things we can do with duplicate cards, dupes are well known only for skill points and prestige unlike gold moves which we can sell to get coins, so in an event where players are prioritizing their resources and are in need for more coins, keys or even theonites, relic/elemental shards etc, let there be a place in the store where they can trade their dupes for any resources of their choice.

3 - I have observed that all fighter tiers have different entrance act, for example... Bronze Valentine enters the arena with backflips... Silver Valentine is shown in a dressing room getting ready for combat when she tears open the blinds with her bone-blade, and Gold Valentine is making her entrance with a body bag from above... I don't know about others but I noticed Ms. Fortune only has one entrance act for 3 of her tier character types... It'd be fun to see what she will do on her entrance for two more tiers... also I hope diamond fighters get their entrance too...

That'd be all for now, I'll come back when I think of more suggestions.

IGN - Robo_Ms. Fortune

Last edited: