• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

MUMMY DEAREST 2.0

Kontol Kuda

Reaction score
Eliza’s teammates can sleep easy!

In 4.3, MUMMY DEAREST Special Moves will now drain only her own HP in exchange for 50% METER and enough HEAVY REGEN to quickly get all that HP back!

Use her terrifyingly fast access to Blockbusters to unleash Sekhmet and get stacks of BLESSING !

Just take a look at my screenshots. Look when she uses Special Moves - to drain her own HP - to gain Meter - then she gets HP back - Sekhments - Blessing.

1.png 2.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png

So what it's gonna be? No more saying "Oof bad pull"? No more killing our own teammates? Is she still bad? Easier to the farming EXP with her? She is kinda like Beatbox, but Albino Female Beatbox. No more using Scrub as Mummy Dearest Eliza's best friend. No more pair her up with variants that can benefit from low health such as Lapis Luxury, Dead Heat, Raw Nerv and etc.

What do you guys think about her? For me, she is now a single fighter who can be used effectively.

So, Ritual Sacrifice for her in the future?

PS: I can't upload again since it said its too large to upload 2MB video in this Forums. Credit video from Instagram @Skullgirlsmobile

Saw ppl put her on solo rift nodes couple of weeks ago. I'd go for Blood Oath Marquee if I had her, why use Ritual Sacrifice?

Reactions: Diony
why use Ritual Sacrifice?

Eliza`s MA doesn't really matter actually. AI in this game seems like "Oh right you're unleashing Sekhmet, I'm gonna let my guards down for you. Hit me please?". So there are plenty of rooms to hit them. I'm sure everyone experiences this also.

I will choose Ritual Sacrifice also. Just like I did to my Diva Intervention. (If) my teammates die, I have enough amount of METER to unleash Sekhmet again or even BB3 right away. That's my strategy usually. Kinda (technically) unstoppable when we using Sekhmet combos, cuz the enemies let us hit them lol. When it's done? Activate Special Move.

Reactions: Robokit